Health care insurance contracting

Sir Ringo

Expert
Hello everyone, just wanted to ask your advice. I am still rather new to the industry,(2+) and have become non-captive about two months ago, and I prefer to stay that way, at least for the time being anyway..

What I am interested in is locating companies that I may be able to contract with here in Mississippi w/o becoming captive. I hold L & H license in AL, MS & LA. My first two years were pretty much Life and some annuities, equity products, great products but I found out that wasn't my particular niche market.

I was getting more interest from those seeking health insurance than life. So now I want to broaden my product line if possible to give these individuals a choice.

If anyone has any information on a company here in Ms please shoot me a message about them so that I may review. Thanks.

Start by going on the eHealthinsurance site and enter some zip codes & family info. Make note of who pops up.

eHealth is not THE source but is at least a start. They typically have about 10 - 15% of the plans available.

Last time I checked for a buddy looking for coverage for his son in MS (Oxford) the UHC plans looked good.

Start by going on the eHealthinsurance site and enter some zip codes & family info. Make note of who pops up.

eHealth is not THE source but is at least a start. They typically have about 10 - 15% of the plans available.

Last time I checked for a buddy looking for coverage for his son in MS (Oxford) the UHC plans looked good.

Thanks alot, I will give that a shot.

Back