Health Sherpa 2016 Open Enrollment

Received a Sherpa enrollment confirmation this morning of a previously emailed quote. But link to customer info yields error message.

Typically, they are pretty timely about correcting errors.

RE ACA Express - I have been happy with their performance. I'm looking forward to the day they also can provide emailed quotes with our npn embedded.

Steelers 24 benGALs 21.

CHUMPS, could you let me know via PM the specific case? I can investigate why the link is not working.

Creating a lead on HS does not seem to be working for a while now. Any plans on this getting fixed? I usually "Save this Customer" once quoted and then I can go to leads and pull them back up. That seems to no longer work.

Sorry about the errors earlier - it was related to allowing consumers to specify applying less than max APTC on their apps. We will investigate the issue with lead saving today as well.

Sorry about the errors earlier - it was related to allowing consumers to specify applying less than max APTC on their apps. We will investigate the issue with lead saving today as well.

Ning, thanks for the fast response to issues this new year! Also, please note that:

1. The ages of family members are no longer showing on the quote page as they are added. Just the words, "Me", "Spouse", "Dependent 1", "Dependent 2" etc.. It helps to have their ages displayed when a saved quote is retrieved at a later date.

2. Also, if I run a quote, select (checkmark) only 1 company, use the "Link" button to copy/paste the link to that quote in an e-mail, the link shows each available company. It does not filter out the other companies and display on the company desired. (It looks like the "company" filter is missing from the URL string)

-Allen

Ning, thanks for the fast response to issues this new year! Also, please note that: 1. The ages of family members are no longer showing on the quote page as they are added. Just the words, "Me", "Spouse", "Dependent 1", "Dependent 2" etc.. It helps to have their ages displayed when a saved quote is retrieved at a later date. 2. Also, if I run a quote, select (checkmark) only 1 company, use the "Link" button to copy/paste the link to that quote in an e-mail, the link shows each available company. It does not filter out the other companies and display on the company desired. (It looks like the "company" filter is missing from the URL string) -Allen

Yeah it's so annoying when going back to a lead and you can't see any of the clients details.

Just wanted to confirm that as we approach the OEP3 final deadline, HealthSherpa has been and currently is processing thousands of apps daily without a hitch.

Please let us know if we can further be helpful. We'll be paying especially close attention to this forum today and over the weekend.

Since major carriers such as Aetna, Humana, and UnitedHealthcare are eliminating broker commissions, is there a chance that HealthSherpa will start to pay (instead of charge) for each submitted enrollment. Perhaps $250.

Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Just wanted to confirm that as we approach the OEP3 final deadline, HealthSherpa has been and currently is processing thousands of apps daily without a hitch.

Please let us know if we can further be helpful. We'll be paying especially close attention to this forum today and over the weekend.

Tried to do one today & it was riddled with error messages & finally after a lot of back & forth, it wouldn't let us continue. . . .terminated the session and enrolled her on ACA express in about 3 minutes . . . .

Back