• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Hello from the Mitten!

Greetings and Salutations

My name is Karl i have been licensed for almost 20 years but have been out of the Insurance industry for a majority of them. I will mostly be lurking and gleaning as much information as possible as time permits.

Thank you all for welcoming me aboard, I will be looking to contract with a good company that has access to some of the top products very soon.
I am an Independent and will be looking to supplement my income. From my full time work.

I was in ancillary benefits for 6-8 months back in 2018 and ran from that as soon as I could.

I wish all of you well in your businesses!

Karl

I read your entire post - wondering if Mitten was the name of a new insurance startup to rival some of the other unusual industry names chosen.

However, I think Mitten may refer to something else.

Welcome to the Forum Karl.

hand-puppet-americas-got-talent.gif

Oh Wait - Now I get it. Its the hand thing? Everyone describes Michigan as a hand - so is this a take on that - the Mitten.

Darn - should have done the google sooner: "It’s not hard to see why Michigan is often referred to as “the Mitten State,” but it is a little more difficult to figure out when folks actually started calling it that."

Gosh but I so wanted the Mitten to be the name of some new silly insurance startup:"Protective youself and loved ones with the financial backing of the Mitten"

Oh Wait - Now I get it. Its the hand thing? Everyone describes Michigan as a hand - so is this a take on that - the Mitten.

Darn - should have done the google sooner: "It’s not hard to see why Michigan is often referred to as “the Mitten State,” but it is a little more difficult to figure out when folks actually started calling it that."

Gosh but I so wanted the Mitten to be the name of some new silly insurance startup:"Protective youself and loved ones with the financial backing of the Mitten"

crafsman-hand-puppet.gif

You too can be fully covered with The Mitten.

or-a different kind of insurance

The Rock vs The Mitten

Don't give up hope yet, I think there's a thread about starting an insurance company, maybe it will happen in Michigan.

Back