Helping Client Drop Weight for $ Comp %

Cyborg7

Guru
100+ Post Club
Ok so one of my agents ran into a FE lead that was 6 lbs away from getting day 1 premier rates. My agent was a personal trainer years ago and he asked me if it'd be OK to help the lady with a diet plan & workouts (Crossfit) in order to cut the 6-7 lbs off her in order to get better coverage & higher comp%

I told him I'd ask the forum if anyone had done this type of thing / weight cutting with a customer. I guess the lady is in her 70s but was pretty fit. He brought up a sauna w/ rubber suit in order for her to cut water weight fast. You guys think it's a good or bad idea?

Well I guess he's frustrated because she binged today at Golden Corral & she gained 3-4 lbs

I wonder if he'd be better off suggesting she do like a curves gym or possibly get this lady on some fat burner pill ?

Final expense buyers=biggest liars. You would be wasting your time. Most of the fatties, I mean customers I see have all the excuses in the world not to exercise or lose weight. I do not say a word to them on it and do my job but when I ask their weight they give me a line, but hey I have lines too lol. And I just sold you a policy too so I am better. They have all the time in the world. Except they chose to sit on the couch all day, eat, eat and eat some more until they have countless fat rolls. Some can barely move. This is my incentive to go to the gym 5-6 x per week. It actually gives me drive. During a workout when I am so tired I think of them and put in high gear. No pain no gain I need to sweat. I would also say like literally half my customers have diabetes. No kidding its an epidemic. But I will take dealing with customers with diabetes over bipolar or mental issues.

Final expense buyers=biggest liars. You would be wasting your time. Most of the fatties, I mean customers I see have all the excuses in the world not to exercise or lose weight. I do not say a word to them on it and do my job but when I ask their weight they give me a line, but hey I have lines too lol. And I just sold you a policy too so I am better. They have all the time in the world. Except they chose to sit on the couch all day, eat, eat and eat some more until they have countless fat rolls. Some can barely move. This is my incentive to go to the gym 5-6 x per week. It actually gives me drive. During a workout when I am so tired I think of them and put in high gear. No pain no gain I need to sweat. I would also say like literally half my customers have diabetes. No kidding its an epidemic. But I will take dealing with customers with diabetes over bipolar or mental issues.

Love this post...especially the part about the rolls.

There used to be a commercial that said something like, "pretty girls don't sweat, they glow". Are you sure that you sweat? ;)

I wouldn't want to be the agent that suggested that if she has a heart attack while working out. Not only did you talk her into doing the exercise, but you told her not to get life insurance yet.

So you just roll them to Gerber's GI? That always seems to be your weapon of choice.

----------

I wouldn't want to be the agent that suggested that if she has a heart attack while working out. Not only did you talk her into doing the exercise, but you told her not to get life insurance yet.

If someone else started this thread I might be tempted to give a serious answer. Like use a company that doesn't have a ht/wt chart.

I didn't do that since I believe the op is just having a little fun.

Latest posts

Back