• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Hi Deductible Plan F vs Plan F, or other Med Supps

Most all Med Supp clients on HD F, and, most agents, don't realize that it will take a big claim to hit the $2240 mark.
Anyone who understands insurance should know. Ie, in the hospital with approximately $5000 in part b claims would do it. One hip replacement for example probably wouldn't. Two in the same year would as would a hip and knee.

One stroke with recovery might not but could. What a deal!!! $100,000 of services for $2800 in TN. A G would only cost $1400 or $1500 if young. Numbers change with age. Best thing is have enough cash regardless , exercise and stay healthy.

Nope.

Why would you? Does it change when you change med supp plans???? (Answer: no).
LD's correct, because Luke was talking about comparing what he pays now for U65 to what an old fart pays when they have Medicare and a Med Supp with a PDP. As an old fart, I can tell you that I'd much rather pay for Part B, a Med Supp and a PDP. :yes:

LD's correct, because Luke was talking about comparing what he pays now for U65 to what an old fart pays when they have Medicare and a Med Supp with a PDP. As an old fart, I can tell you that I'd much rather pay for Part B, a Med Supp and a PDP. :yes:

I'm almost an old enough fart to get A&B. Been door knocking turning 65 out in the country. "Hi, I'm ... and bought a list of old people aging onto Medicare. You're on that list. The short version is that Medicare only covers about 80% of the bills. Wanna talk about what to do about the 20%?"

It's hard to catch people home but those that are generally want to talk and no one has gotten mad that I show up at their door uninvited. I ride my bike on the weekend and am trying to figure a better time than during the week without giving up my play time on the bike.

Back