hiring an assistant during AEP

I assume its a PT job, that averages 20 hours per week over 52 weeks. (Its actually less and I don't care)

Look at it like this: $25/hour is $50K for full time work.

Person 1 has been with me 10 years and because she is getting widow benefits, we get pretty creative. But she cant make more than $20K-ish. Please don't ask. ;)

Person 2 started at $18/hour (I think?) and got a "you are fabulous" raise in January. Plus the annual raise.(See below)

Assuming we hit our annual goal (which is 120 new clients per year), each person gets $500 more per month, beginning with the March paycheck after 1/1. At 120 clients per year, with a $25PMPM average, that's a raise of $36K. I give each of them $6K of it.

I want good, happy people.
Are you the only person selling in your agency? How many clients do you have now? You sound very generous. That 120 client goal is interesting, I might actually be able to hit that for the first time this year. How'd you arrive at that #?

As of today, I am the only person selling. Adding 3 LOA, currently getting them licensed

It’s 10 new people a month!

It’s generous and keeps them happy. I also give gift cards in September. I want happy people.

As of today, I am the only person selling. Adding 3 LOA, currently getting them licensed

It’s 10 new people a month!

It’s generous and keeps them happy. I also give gift cards in September. I want happy people.
Congrats! Good luck with your new agents.

Yeah 10 a month is a nice goal. I'm hoping to get 150 this year but 120 might be more realistic of a goal.

I hope I am also able to get to that point where I can hire and train some people and be generous with them.

Back