Hmm...maybe I Should Be Using a CRM?

insurance1822

Guru
1000 Post Club
So there's a guy on the forums talking about his new CRM that's coming out & it got me thinking. How many of you guys actually utilize a CRM/Lead management software?

Everything I do is referral & I pretty much close almost every one. BUT that being said (now that I really think about it) every once in awhile I'll find some free time & review my notes and realized I missed one. Maybe a CRM can help? Do you guys really think they are worth it? I understand if you're bombarding internet leads and/or telemarketing leads where you really need to follow up like a mad man, but for referral business?

What can a CRM really do that I can't do just by setting reminders in my calendar? I guess automated drip emails..but other then that?

Use mine mostly for scanning docs and saving policy info. All my carriers policies upload automatically as well which makes it easy to use. When someone calls I just pull up their household in IMS and I have notes, policy info, and other useful info about them

So there's a guy on the forums talking about his new CRM that's coming out & it got me thinking. How many of you guys actually utilize a CRM/Lead management software?

Everything I do is referral & I pretty much close almost every one. BUT that being said (now that I really think about it) every once in awhile I'll find some free time & review my notes and realized I missed one. Maybe a CRM can help? Do you guys really think they are worth it? I understand if you're bombarding internet leads and/or telemarketing leads where you really need to follow up like a mad man, but for referral business?

What can a CRM really do that I can't do just by setting reminders in my calendar? I guess automated drip emails..but other then that?

Well a "good" crm will track referral sources, text quotes, drip text & email, (can set up for bday/holiday texts) target marketing, even referral marketing, biggest of all it manages/tracks employees performance and success. There's a reason my closing ratio is twice that of the larger farmers agents. I bet you could easily close 5-10% more of your pipelined leads you don't close.....turd

Has anyone heard of a CRM where you just buy it, install it and be done with it?

My file cabinet works fine for me, once in a while I would like to be able to type a name in the computer and have the customers account come right up. I just can't see paying $50 a month or more for the next 30 years for a CRM when I am too poor and too cheap.

Latest posts

Back