Hometown Quotes

BigPapa

I started using Hometown quotes as a lead source. I had heard re very good with replacements. I opened up an account with $200. got the leads and I got sick and could not call them in a timely manner. But when I did call them They either would Never answer, or they said they were ONLY trying to get something for free off the internet. I decided to give them another try( because I past the return window) I did ask the account manager if there was anything he could d He said no. I did understand because I did not tell them within the time limit. So I spent another $200. I called the leads as soon as they came to my email and 100% of them told me they were NEVER interested in insurance. I did get credit for a few of them, and they turned out to be the same story. I got pissed and told them to close my account. I let them know what happened. The account manager Derrick Laughlin, told me, he would be glad to talk. well here is what happened. Not a thing. they would not give me my money, he said well, we mad a mistake and maybe we just need to hold off for a while and in a few weeks, maybe we can try again. they were not supposed to be incentivized leads. they are just like the others that still your money and give crapp for leads. I'm done with buying leads. Going back to cold calling. It works for me :no:

Internet leads are all pretty much crap. Hometown seems to be the best of the crap, but it's still crap.

The ones I bought through Hometown were better than anywhere else, but you're still fighting as hard as you can to get through to someone who wants a term policy for impossibly cheap with no medical underwriting.

With all of that said I still plan on re-activating my account once my marketing budget is a bit larger, but I wouldn't bet too heavily on internet term leads.

That is a shame, but I have a hard time feeling bad for your or blaming Hometown Quotes.

Bob Klee has flat out said that his life leads suck. If the owner of the lead vendor says they are bad, I'm not really sure you could expect anything better.

About the only thing you could say is that Bob should just abandon life leads. But I guess as long as he is honest about the quality and someone still wants to buy them, then the buyer was warned.

That is a shame, but I have a hard time feeling bad for your or blaming Hometown Quotes.

Bob Klee has flat out said that his life leads suck. If the owner of the lead vendor says they are bad, I'm not really sure you could expect anything better.

About the only thing you could say is that Bob should just abandon life leads. But I guess as long as he is honest about the quality and someone still wants to buy them, then the buyer was warned.

What leads of his are supposed to be good? I might find some extra room in my marketing budget faster than expected if that's the case...

What leads of his are supposed to be good? I might find some extra room in my marketing budget faster than expected if that's the case...

Based on what he has said, I believe his best are auto leads. Hopefully Bob will find this thread and give it to us straight from the horse's mouth.

I know LGilmore on here has ordered life leads from Bob and has had success. He has had to return a lot as well. It does appear the OP was remiss in not returning the leads in the allotted time.

Right now HTQ for life is pretty dry. Haven't received leads in about 90 days or so from them. Still busy though actually working older leads from my HTQ account. I am writing business from leads I have stayed in touch with from as far back as 4 years ago.

Currently it is dry well time, and that happens. I've used net leads for about a decade and it is like the tides, they roll in and they roll out. You hit spikes where just about every lead is a sale and you hit spikes where every lead is fake. It comes and goes. It is never really consistent. If you understand that you also use other methods for finding clients. Internet leads is just one form and should not be your only form.

I don't plan on leaving HTQ because I'd rather have a dry period leads wise than getting a whole bunch of bad leads that eat my time and profits. I appreciate that with HTQ, Bob doesn't really send out s hit leads to the extent others do. I'd rather work other methods of prospecting than get a bunch of bad leads as those are time wasters.

I still recommend Bob and HTQs as a good place to do business with. Right now the tide is out for me, a couple months from now, who knows?

I seem to be fairly busy as I am writing a lot of different business right now. So if A isn't working, go to B and C and D and E.

Back