• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

How Difficult is It to Host Your Own SIP Based Dialer?

Looking forward to getting a shot at this.

I should have you up and running tomorrow morning at latest. Training vids and manuals aren't even done yet. You'll have to come tell everyone I'm not crazy after it's running.

Nah I don't even take criticism as criticism if that makes any sense,

Suggestions to improve anything are always help, not criticism.

It makes total sense and I 100% agree with your take on this!

I look forward to the videos when they are available.

I have a provisional patent application in place for the dialing algorithm itself now, 110$ well spent I guess.

You are trying to patent dialing a phone? Cool!
Its money very well spent if you get the patent.

Not exactly. I'm trying to patent the process of list prioritization via automatic analysis of sales data as a middleware process between 2 databases either internal or external to a software program based on data analysis instead of list entry time and point. Along with dynamic scaling of phone lines in use based on the statistical analysis of chance to answer and impact of dropped call in comparison to FCC law and chance of sale.

Be tricky to patent dialing with your finger. If I could tho I bet that'd be worth some cash.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I actually used my C++ classes from college on Artificial Intelligence to prioritize list order.

Last edited:
The main website template is done now, content will be done tomorrow.

Built all the site myself, graphics all mine, cept 1 photo, and I didn't make the fonts, but everything else I did by hand.

Good luck with the patent. Sounds confusing enough, I'm sure it will be issued (plan on waiting a few years, till then, patent pending).

Dan

Well, why do you want to do SIP trunking yourself when there are loads of providers available to just buy minutes from, Xcast and Point1 being a few. They are SIP compliant and handle far end media traversal as well as efficient in converting VoIP to PSTN and vice versa.....I suggest you go that path rather than try and do the trunking as it might get complicated.

Being a techie myself I really appreciate the effort you have put in and sounds good, I do agree that companies are springing up here and there making a dialer. A dialer is just not something that picks up a lead and dials, there is more to it and that's where the real ROI is......best time to call, timezone calling, abandonment checks, state rules compliance, recordings, dashboards, Barge in, Coach, List prioritization, choosing best number of a lead at a time of the day.....can get pretty complex and some complex algo's come into play.

I myself have been associated with 3CLogic for long, we developed this unique VTAG (Virtual Telephony application Grid) that allows us to scale like no other solution. Distribution is our key, agent PC's computing power is used to simulate a large central dialer.

Do check out 3clogic website to learn more or google on health insurance 3clogic, register and get someone give you a call, agent UI and dialer customized for the Health Insurance Domain.

Hope this helps :)

Back