How Do I Keep in Contact with Clients and Friends ?

IT never hurts to just pick of the phone and call someone..

I"m using constant contact now to try and stay in contact with more people that have email.

I think it is very important to stay in contact with your clients.

is the waste of page space that you have contributed, what you consider value?

The value is chasing spamming douchebags out of here, thereby preserving valuable space.

Mine is sharing any idea that I come across that helps ME in my insurance business.

Nice try, but if that's the case, why the need to include the understated, two color ad for your card deal?

Just like I posted before, the majority of the spamming pencil-necked geeks that post on here do it under the guise and rationale of trying to "help". They think we are stupid.

I can see that you're no different.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
in addition, just looking back, I created the darn post on this very topic......I don't remember sending out any personal invites or bugging anyone to come and see what I post

You're even dumber than you look. Let me get this straight...

After a grand total of 7 posts, you think you can come on here and dictate who's going to read and respond to your posts? Then, you're going to spam us to boot.

Nice. Rich. Dumb.

Last edited:
The value is chasing spamming douchebags out of here, thereby preserving valuable space.

Nice try, but if that's the case, why the need to include the understated, two color ad for your card deal?

Just like I posted before, the majority of the spamming pencil-necked geeks that post on here do it under the guise and rationale of trying to "help". They think we are stupid.

I can see that you're no different.

Let us talk about anything that you would like. Like I said, an open book....and no matter what tactic that you use to insult and or stereotype are going to make absolutely no difference in my life or values. Your choice of words presents an uninteligent and immature personality that I would be very worried about if you were an agent who called upon my mother or grandmother. Thank you for making the insurance world even harder than it should be.....but to me, the fight to keep trying to help people with a genuine intrest in their well being is worth all of the trash that I have to go thru that slick talkers like you create. Good luck to you in your adventures.

Your choice of words presents an uninteligent and immature personality that I would be very worried about if you were an agent who called upon my mother or grandmother.

Can't speak to your mother or grandmother, but I am able to correctly spell "unintelligent".

So I'm the one that's unintelligent?

Do us a favor, take your passion to "help" somewhere else.

Warning to everyone!!!!!..lol...I am about to post about my spiritual beliefs, just briefly, but it will be mentioned...so if this offends you in any way, please ignore......

There was a day when I was playing college football that all of the testosterone that was running thru my body put me in a state of mind that I would have tried to think of any way I could to physically crush someone that challenges me personally as you have done....name calling, stereotyping...etc....but I have changed to another souce for my strength to cope and simple issues like you are no longer a stress.....not going to say that I have lost my "never give up" mentality and I will continue to throw positive thoughts at you to counter your negativity....but I am much more at peace with my tactics now....nothing I need to regret or that takes me away from my true self and morals........sorry:)
Can't speak to your mother or grandmother, but I am able to correctly spell "unintelligent".

So I'm the one that's unintelligent?

Do us a favor, take your passion to "help" somewhere else.

a simple mind needs to find a simple "letter" to justify their insults.....i apologize for the error. i will do my best to correct any that I have in the future.

Will that make you say that it is ok if I post on the forums?....i promise that I will give my best so that i can have your approval:)
I sure hope you have the notifications on this post so you get my reply back as soon as possible. Because I see some very interesting topics on here that I would like to join. But I want to make sure that you approve.

Last edited:
I agree. The phone is the best. You make customers clients. You become their go to guy.

I also write notes on copies of annual statements and mail them. We get a fair response on those.

We have started to send cards also. We tend to buy them from organizations that we like. Currently we have a batch from a No Kill shelter my daughter volunteers at.

I looked at the site the OP has. A Farmers agent sent it to me. It is an OK idea. But not for me.

IT never hurts to just pick of the phone and call someone..

I"m using constant contact now to try and stay in contact with more people that have email.

I think it is very important to stay in contact with your clients.

i send a custom personal card.....no minimum or maximum quantities....I can send them one at a time or by groups....I can put personal pictures on them if I want....My own handwriting or a stock.....including the postage, a postcard costs me $.75....a normal size 1 fold card is $1.06..a card with a personal picture on the cover or in the card is $1.37....send me your address (business address if the privacy thing makes you nervous...lol) and I will send you a card.......or better yet.....go to the website and you can send out a card at my expense.

Think that you have crossed over into the Offer side?

Would have been wiser to post and reply useful information. And just leave your advertisement in your signature. There are plenty of other vendors and recruiters here. But there is a process.

Good luck.

i send a custom personal card.....no minimum or maximum quantities....I can send them one at a time or by groups....I can put personal pictures on them if I want....My own handwriting or a stock.....including the postage, a postcard costs me $.75....a normal size 1 fold card is $1.06..a card with a personal picture on the cover or in the card is $1.37....send me your address (business address if the privacy thing makes you nervous...lol) and I will send you a card.......or better yet.....go to the website and you can send out a card at my expense.

i send a custom personal card.....no minimum or maximum quantities....

Apparently, you don't understand the nature and scope of the previously written criticism of what you are doing here on the forum you have just joined as a newby. I can tell you this, the spam is not putting SOC in a good light with the professionals that frequent this forum- not at all. Please, just stop "helping" in his way.

There is a forum thread calls "OFFERS". This is where your sales pitch belongs.

Back