How much do your clients spend per month on medications?

Lori B

How much does the adult (or family) spend per month on meds that aren't covered by their insurance?

While the costs of scripts continue to rise, the retail OOP drug spending has actual declined over the past 15 years or so and is expected to continue so for the next 5-10 years. I do not have the numbers for individuals. Estimates for 2023 is $52 billion, which should drop over the next few years.

Last edited:
I just heard about a company that covers all generic meds for only $19.95/mo for Individuals, and $29.95/mo for a Family. They also have an exclusive reduced cost partnership for those using insulin.

Do you think this is this something that Medicare/health agents would want for their clients?

It's a flat-fee pharmacy program that covers over 600 generic meds, plus gives huge discounts on OTC meds.

I'm guess I'm not allowed to share a link to it here, so send me a message if you'd like the link to the plan.

It is Dac, web is www.dachealthcare.com. Not a bad deal if you do not have RX coverage or if you take many generic scripts. My wife and I have 7 per month and pay about $21 per month, so not a great deal for us.

Yes, you are correct, it's through DAC. But you do need a referral name/number to become a customer. If you want to be referred by me, use Lori Barrett and ID# 999381467. Thanks! ☺️

Yes, you are correct, it's through DAC. But you do need a referral name/number to become a customer. If you want to be referred by me, use Lori Barrett and ID# 999381467. Thanks! ☺️
No, I do not need a referral name/number to become a customer. You are an agent and will get comped for those who go through you. I could easily become an agent if I wanted to do so.

Also, you should be a little more transparent. Your initial post stated that "I just heard about a company", which is not really true now, is it? You are an agent for them, and you are trying to drum-up business, which is fine. Just be honest.

My relationship with this company hasn't been long, so yes, this is a recent thing. And the only reason I put my information in the post is that someone referenced it above - and YES, you do need an Agent Code to become a member!

My main ask was if this something that Medicare/health agents would want for their clients. So now that's who I'm contacting about offering this to their clients. So far, I'm getting a great response! 😊

Back