How Much Notice Did You Give?

They did in fact show me the door. He stated that I probably won't make it as an independent. I told everyone it was a joy working for them and I left.

We are psychic.

Carnac.jpg

Listen to your upline and do not get too much into the forum for a while. Listen to your mentor.

They did in fact show me the door. He stated that I probably won't make it as an independent. I told everyone it was a joy working for them and I left.

Sounds kinda like my last 2-weeks notice experience. I saw it coming and waited for the last big check to clear. I gave my two weeks notice, they said I could just go ahead and leave. On my way home pandora stopped planing on my phone. I had forgotten about the security software they made me put on it. They wiped it remotely and erased everything. Wish I had backed up some pictures first...

Your mistake is that you are an honorable person and naive enough to assume that AIL and their management are honorable as well. Truthfully I wouldn't have told them ANYTHING. I would have just quit showing up. The less a they know the better. Never tell your plans to a competitor.

like what others have said, it depends but... do not burn the bridge. Most likely if you tell them you are going to stay in the industry. They are going to walk you out.

Do you have a non compete clause?

Back