How to be released from Parker

The only REAL way to get released from this outfit is for non-production. Chris in Dallas was the ultimate crook-- who will quote you scripture and turn right around and steal your renewals. What a hoax...

The insurance companies DO NOT CARE about how bad Parker has treated and stolen from agents.

Parker makes them money, henceforth, as an individual agent, you could bring Ken Parker to the President of UHC with a heroin needle hanging out his vein, marked 20 dollar bills in his pocket and all the complaints you want from agents who got their reserve monies stolen and THEY WOULDN'T CARE!
It's all about the money...........

It's just like the agents who turn in 60 paper MAPD apps on NOV 15th. Everyone knows they didn't collect 60 signatures on the 15th, but guess what? The Company made a ton of moola and will look the other way.

THE INSURANCE COMPANIES KNOW ABOUT PARKER.
All we can do is pass the word to newbies.

You got that straight . And they will ruin some more final expense companies with bad business just like they did before they sucked the MA Cow dry. Don't see how those jerks can sleep at night after all the innocent agents they screwed. I smelled a rat there and never got on board with those sorry redneck crooks. One life is a Christian based business, my ass.:1laugh:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Since the question comes up regularly, I want to start a thread on how to be released from Parker & Associates, their parent USA Brokerage and other Marketing Groups.

Follows is how you can be released from them for Humana in 90 days. It will work with any Marketing Group.

It is a 90 day wait to be released from Parker for Humana if you do the following. You have to send the request to [email protected] and title your request 'Delay Release Request'. State your name, SAN, FMO you want released from and a brief statement. They send it to the account rep who processes it very quickly and they send a letter to Parker stating they can release immediately or it will be automatic in 90 days from the date of the letter. Parker will not release you no matter what you say or do, you will just get the run around and you will be automatically released by following the above instructions, in 90 days.

It worked for me too.

Last edited:
Back