How to filter the forums feed.

If I do not want to see certain forums such as the P&C forum when I search new post how do I do that?
In the Advanced Search Window click anywhere in the "Search in Forums" list then press [Ctrl]-A (select all). Now use [Ctrl]-click to deselect the desired forums as well as the first two selections at the top.

Alternatively, instead of using [Ctrl]-A you could click on the first forum then scroll to the end of the forum list with your mouse and use [Shift]-click to select everything in between the first and last item, including them. Now you can use [Ctrl]-click to deselect the forums you want to exclude. Doing it this way would also exclude the non-forum items listed below the actual list of forums, like News and Announcements, etc.

Either way your search will exclude the items which aren't highlighted.

In the Advanced Search Window click anywhere in the "Search in Forums" list then press [Ctrl]-A (select all). Now use [Ctrl]-click to deselect the desired forums as well as the first two selections at the top.

Alternatively, instead of using [Ctrl]-A you could click on the first forum then scroll to the end of the forum list with your mouse and use [Shift]-click to select everything in between the first and last item, including them. Now you can use [Ctrl]-click to deselect the forums you want to exclude. Doing it this way would also exclude the non-forum items listed below the actual list of forums, like News and Announcements, etc.

Either way your search will exclude the items which aren't highlighted.

How about if I want to exclude forums such as Long term care? when I click the "New Post" tab?

Back