How to Prove a Client Payment !

SALMAN

Hey everyone,

I have a finance Dep. related Question .. I was appointed by my boss to finish up this task.. So your help is highly appreciated !

I'm an accountant working in an insurance company, and unfortunately we still use the traditional ways to prove payments made by clients.. when a market representative ( MR ) receives payment from a client, he must issues an Official Receipts and then brings it to me along with the Bank Deposit and then I enter the Official Receipt manually to the System.

So, my question is Do you guys still enter ORs manually ? is there another way of doing it.. I mean my company has just launched a new system ( ORACLE ) for Finance Dep. and they paid too much money for it to reduce manual work and minimize mistakes and I don't believe they're getting any better !

I'm thinking that there should be a device the MR takes it with him and issues Receipts and then bring it to me ( as an accountant ) and my job is to make sure that I receive payments and everything is alright and then I plug it to the system and uploads all ORs.. but I need people with experience to advice me plz.. I just started working 6 months ago.

Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
Back