HRA renewals?

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
HRA renewals
Well I guess they are a thing now. I just got this email from one company

HRA’s :

For all HRA’s that are turned in at the time of sale and must be at least 90% complete, the broker agent receives $75 the same month the member becomes effective with the plan. If that member is still an active member under the same writing agent in January of the following year, the agent will receive an additional $75 in their February commissions.”

I can see more companies jumping on board.

HRA renewals
Well I guess they are a thing now. I just got this email from one company

HRA’s :

For all HRA’s that are turned in at the time of sale and must be at least 90% complete, the broker agent receives $75 the same month the member becomes effective with the plan. If that member is still an active member under the same writing agent in January of the following year, the agent will receive an additional $75 in their February commissions.”

I can see more companies jumping on board.

which one?

Ultimate. I think they are only in FL and their network is next to non existent.

Anthem in some states also repaying the $100 hra the second yr . But they want the agent to call the client and do it . Ive lost at least $10k this yr with Humana not giving the $65 hra if they already have Humana . This time of yr when you make a crappy $175 for June and $150 for July thats big not getting it . I’m writing 75% United as plans similar and they pay $75 . The sticken fmo that does squat still gets his $250 overide all yr round .

Anthem in some states also repaying the $100 hra the second yr . But they want the agent to call the client and do it . Ive lost at least $10k this yr with Humana not giving the $65 hra if they already have Humana . This time of yr when you make a crappy $175 for June and $150 for July thats big not getting it . I’m writing 75% United as plans similar and they pay $75 . The sticken fmo that does squat still gets his $250 overide all yr round .

I’ve never seen a company pay HRA if they already have the same company. I rarely run into that situation tho.

oh and this time of year I make $601 plus $75 ;)

Last edited:
How's the t65 game working out

How's the t65 game working out

Ive been writing 3 ish a week off the lead drop I did . I’ve got many Ive talked to that dont have their A and B yet . Once I get several cycles of mailers going I’ll have a big pipeline . I’m still working my other mailers until I get the t-65 in full swing .

Ive been writing 3 ish a week off the lead drop I did . I’ve got many Ive talked to that dont have their A and B yet . Once I get several cycles of mailers going I’ll have a big pipeline . I’m still working my other mailers until I get the t-65 in full swing .

What kind of t65 Mail Drop did you do?

Back