HSA Administrators

MHart

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am looking for HSA administators where we as agent get some sort of compensation for helping them enroll into one.

If you could assist me in this I am looking for banks that have a good interest rate from day one if at all possible and I can get compensated for assisting my clients in placing them to a bank.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am looking for HSA administators where we as agent get some sort of compensation for helping them enroll into one.

If you could assist me in this I am looking for banks that have a good interest rate from day one if at all possible and I can get compensated for assisting my clients in placing them to a bank.

Any help would be appreciated.

The only way you can receive commission is if there is a fee paid, usually on a monthly basis. This fee can eat up half or more of the interest.

My feeling is we are already paid a commission to write the policy. I don't need to be paid for doing little else than referring someone to a bank.

Also, since I'm not in the banking business, I don't want to be blamed if there are service problems, etc.

I recommend 3 banks: American Chartered, Town Bank, and Delta Trust. All three a basically fee free. I think Delta will also allow investments for a minimal cost.

Rick

The only way you can receive commission is if there is a fee paid, usually on a monthly basis. This fee can eat up half or more of the interest.

My feeling is we are already paid a commission to write the policy. I don't need to be paid for doing little else than referring someone to a bank.

Also, since I'm not in the banking business, I don't want to be blamed if there are service problems, etc.

I recommend 3 banks: American Chartered, Town Bank, and Delta Trust. All three a basically fee free. I think Delta will also allow investments for a minimal cost.

Rick

Thanks Rick I will look into those banks. I found that HSA bank pays us agents but there you are right that clients pays a monthly fee.

...I am looking for banks that have a good interest rate from day one if at all possible and I can get compensated for assisting my clients in placing them to a bank.

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,

Wait. Let me get some air. I'm dying here. I'm laughing so hard I can't stop. OK, I think I'm in control. You want a BANK to pay YOU a commission for helping THEM get business?

Oh no... here it comes again.

Air... I need air!

OK, I'm over it now. Marc if you ever figure out how to get a bank to pay you for HELPING them, please, please, please share it with the rest of us because this is one of the best kept secrets in all of business.

Al

Ok sure try HSA bank they pay you a referral fee and stop being a drama queen. Y

Last edited:
Ok sure try HSA bank they pay you a referral fee

Of how much or what %? That's the first I've heard of a bank parting with a dime to an outside party (besides money brokers.)

and stop being a drama queen.

Just having a bit of fun. You know it was not directed at you personally. And if I'm mistaken in that, let me say for the record that it wasn't.... just so you (et.al.) know.

Al

Agents who have sold more than 2 HSA plans probably know there are places to receive a commission.

Air... I need air!

Rick

I know hsabank and exante bank pay brokers to refer clients to them.

HSA bank has two options 7 dollars per application or you can elect to take no comission and your client gets a discount on their monthly fees.

I am not sure about exante bank.

So back to my original question is there any bank out there that compensates us broker but has no monthly fees and high interest rates for the conusmer?

Back