• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Humana Ahip Issue what can I do?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I am having issue Humana is not accepting my ahip

When I click send transcript it says did not complete 2023 ahip

However Everyone else got it.

I have called Humana multiple times they say it shows FWA score 0 , this is what Ahip is sending they dont know what to tell this is what it is thats it and that that call ahip

I have called ahip they say since it links with Humana's site its on Humana side and they cannot help me that sit and thats that

When I did the BC of TN they had many questions stating they only except FWA from electronic transfer from ahip and its soo important Yet they have no issue with the transfer from AHIP

So I don't get but I spend all day friday back and forth on the phone with both ahip and humana and today ahip

They just both blame each other and I am stuck

I am having issue Humana is not accepting my ahip

When I click send transcript it says did not complete 2023 ahip

However Everyone else got it.

I have called Humana multiple times they say it shows FWA score 0 , this is what Ahip is sending they dont know what to tell this is what it is thats it and that that call ahip

I have called ahip they say since it links with Humana's site its on Humana side and they cannot help me that sit and thats that

When I did the BC of TN they had many questions stating they only except FWA from electronic transfer from ahip and its soo important Yet they have no issue with the transfer from AHIP

So I don't get but I spend all day friday back and forth on the phone with both ahip and humana and today ahip

They just both blame each other and I am stuck
I had that problem with Toshiba and Bes Buy before.

I think I had the same problem with Humana last year, and it took a day to show up. That's the kind of thing I'd expect from Wellcare.

I had that problem with Toshiba and Bes Buy before.

I think I had the same problem with Humana last year, and it took a day to show up. That's the kind of thing I'd expect from Wellcare.

I passed Thursday

I thought maybe because I got 80 one of the 3 after courses, Though my FMO said only the AHIP was required to be over 90

Still I retook that one after course and got that up to 100 too, still didnt help

Going to get on with FMO on Monday

Wanted to get all my recerts done this weekend. But humana cant do, Anthem has some issue needing a code they are not sending me, and I cant seem to find where to go for wellcare they have so many stupid sites

Still got many out of the way and done

I passed Thursday

I thought maybe because I got 80 one of the 3 after courses, Though my FMO said only the AHIP was required to be over 90

Still I retook that one after course and got that up to 100 too, still didnt help

Going to get on with FMO on Monday

Wanted to get all my recerts done this weekend. But humana cant do, Anthem has some issue needing a code they are not sending me, and I cant seem to find where to go for wellcare they have so many stupid sites

Still got many out of the way and done
WellCare recert starts tomorrow.

Same day i passed ahip i did Humana certs 10 mins later. WellCare certs 10 days after everyone else . Last year wellcare didn’t;t have enrollment books till 10 days before aep ended . I gringe to write them .But their formularies on drugs cheaper than anyone else.

Back