Humana axed the agent reward program

DonP

Guru
5000 Post Club
My 3 straight yrs as an Ambassador level agent over . For them to ax a shitty $1 k of swag program shows you how dire next yr looks . It wouldn’t suprise me if they cut agent comp . They were giving $10’s of millions of marketing money like candy for yrs . I expect we’ll see significant Corp layoffs soon

My 3 straight yrs as an Ambassador level agent over . For them to ax a shitty $1 k of swag program shows you how dire next yr looks . It wouldn’t suprise me if they cut agent comp . They were giving $10’s of millions of marketing money like candy for yrs . I expect we’ll see significant Corp layoffs soon
Was surprised to see Aetna stop HRAs mid year.

I’m
Carriers looking at agent $$$ right now...
if you saw the few posts by the amomonynous poster this weekend on Medicare monsters . Looked very credible . He posted the questions and answers from carriers to cms from Thursday . No overrides period . He also said United would ax all fmo’s and nmo’s and put agents under there company Health markets . Fmo’s are sucking $500 mil to $1 billion in overrides doing little . If they cut comp 50% I’d only work referrals 1-2 days a week and answer client calls . Not that I’m complaining but the bubble had to burst . Theres just been a gold rush of 100’s of thousands of agents rushing into Medicare for the residual lifetime “passive” income . Easy Peasy automatic renewals . Lol

All I know is that I'm getting one last duffel bag before they shut it down. Ogio makes a solid bag.

Back