I Love the Censorship Here

No he doesn't .......give me a link

12-2016, 07:15 PM #30
GreenSky
Guru
GreenSky on Ugh I Got a Chargeback Now what ??

State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Ugh I Got a Chargeback Now what ?? Re: Ugh I Got a Chargeback Now what ?? Go to Top
Originally Posted by Thedude View Post
Interesting. so anyone could walk into my abandoned gas station and run it? No. depends on if it was his intellectual property though.

If Rick doesn't own the software then really anyone can hack it and use it ?

What is Ricks username? I'd be interested to hear the legal aspects of this.
I owe exactly nothing to anyone on the forum or elsewhere, but I have Jacqueline's permission to do whatever I want with the software. She was unable to provide me with the information as to how to unlock it. So I wound up doing it myself.

Frank was one of my best friends. I would never do anything that would be contrary to his wishes. Unlike someone I could name who posted his recorded training on his own website which got his recruiting off the ground.

I hope this puts an end to all the bull$hit a certain FE loser keeps posting about me. Only one of us provided illegal leads. And it's not me.

I'm not sure who the bigger a-hole is. The guy that keeps attacking me, or the forum owner who allows it.

Rick

He also likes to spell Sam's name "$am", which insinuates the same thing as what Galt said.

I'm done. Not trying to argue with you, just trying to understand the rules. I'll promptly send his comments to you in the future when he attacks mods.

thats what the report tab is for......as far as the rules.....common sense is a good start.....do not post something that you would not post to your mother.....

Maybe the moderators here simply don't like you.

So often you are rude or vulgar or arrogant... and sometimes all at the same time!

I don't believe that anyone here really likes you... and I don't think you even care... so the fact that the refs on the field don't give you the calls, is not surprising.

Coming from an ass clown like you he will take your post as a compliment. Big man on the campus everyone as he comments and insults someone who cant respond. Silly man child.

----------

thats what the report tab is for......as far as the rules.....common sense is a good start.....do not post something that you would not post to your mother.....

I just reported your post as follows:

"Mod is being a dick"

Have a good night.

Back