If You Could Get a Lead That...

digfesales105

Guru
100+ Post Club
Ohio
1. Had a checking and/or savings account

2. Sent the same day it was developed

3. Had the entire call recorded and sent along with the lead

4. Knock out questions that ask...."Are you on Oxygen, dialysis, currently being treated for cancer, alzhiemers, dementia, congestive heart failure, terminally ill, in a hospital, hospice care, about to be admitted to a hospital, unable to care for yourself..."

How much would you be willing to pay? Because we charge $18 or $20 per lead for non agents. $16-$18 for our agents. Check it out at

Home Page

1. Had a checking and/or savings account

2. Sent the same day it was developed

3. Had the entire call recorded and sent along with the lead

4. Knock out questions that ask...."Are you on Oxygen, dialysis, currently being treated for cancer, alzhiemers, dementia, congestive heart failure, terminally ill, in a hospital, hospice care, about to be admitted to a hospital, unable to care for yourself..."

How much would you be willing to pay? Because we charge $18 or $20 per lead for non agents. $16-$18 for our agents. Check it out at

Home Page

Link leads to a suspended website.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

I'm a little confused. Your website says you don't make money selling leads, you make moneey when your agents make insurance sales. But, you are advertising leads here to agents that are not part of your organization. You are surely making money off of these leads, as agents that might purchase them are not part of your downline. So, you are selling leads for profit, correct?

I'm a little confused. Your website says you don't make money selling leads, you make moneey when your agents make insurance sales. But, you are advertising leads here to agents that are not part of your organization. You are surely making money off of these leads, as agents that might purchase them are not part of your downline. So, you are selling leads for profit, correct?

Yes....and no. LOL

"Our" agents can get either the Free Lead program or pay per lead program. Even on our pay per lead program they have to maintain a certain level of PPL in order to keep getting leads. That's because the cost is either break even or lose a couple bucks. Now if I lose a few dollars and the agent is selling, I make up for it in the o/w.

I have had so much feedback on the leads and I've really perfected the program AND increased our marketing dept that yes, I can now sell the leads. But I only take on what I can handle and what I know I can do by keeping my word. So yes, I do make money off non-DIG agents simply just buying the leads. But still the cost is so low, I make enough to invest back into the growth. Anyone who has or is doing this type of system knows that at my cost...there's not much profit happening here.

If you really want to know...most of my outside agents who come to me to just buy leads are usually ref'd to me and have a referral code or referring IMO. So the cost you see on the website is RARELY what I actually get.

I hope that clears that up for you but let me know if you have more questions? Thanks

Back