I'm Creating a Lead Tracker for Mortgage & Realestate Brokers

todd02

Guru
100+ Post Club
So I currently have a lead tracking data base that stores prospective client’s information for P&C sales. I am looking to build the same database for tracking real-estate agents and mortgage brokers leads for them. The system is a list/calendar based system. You input prospects clients info (also allows a jpeg's to be uploaded if you have a paper client info sheet) and then you save a call back date and time. On that date that you set to call back the lead is on your call back list. There is other bells and whistles that is just the gist.

What I need to know: What is pertinent information that would help a real-estate/mortgage broker call back prospects and make a deal? With P&C we need to know our competition, but with brokers I don’t' think that’s important.... or am I wrong? I would think where they were at credit wise for mortgage companies. Like if you had a client that didn't have a good enough credit score but you were going to call them back in 6 months.... Same with Real estate agents. If you had the perfect lead system, what would the lead system need to capture (prospect info) to help you close or set an apt?

Please excuse the grammar, I think while I write J

Aren't there already quite a few CRM and lead management systems already out there that integrate with Calyx Point and/or Encompass?

I have access to home sales data, I do not sell P&C, but wondered if any of you all had used this type of info to prospect of life insurance and what was your approach?

I have access to home sales data, I do not sell P&C, but wondered if any of you all had used this type of info to prospect of life insurance and what was your approach?

I just bought a house and received about 20 different mailers for mortgage protection insurance...

Back