Immediate Cessation of In-Person Sales in the State of Pennsylvania

Well direct mail has been working for about 170 years to develop life insurance leads, so why would we not continue to do so unless Trump lets the USPS die on the vine.

When I started we did a lot by mail. Prospecting and client contact. Also a load of dialing for dollars.

We had modern push button phones with shoulder pads on the handsets. We had the latest reverse directories to call in tight geographic areas. Also we planned our routes with the latest Thomas Guides.

Thomas Guides and rolls of dimes for the pay phones are we were the modern John Hancock Life Insurance man.

Of course, selling Par Whole Life. None of that term garbage that A. L. Williams hack is talking about. That will never catch on. Just like John Hancock had been doing for 125 years and.

No reason to change.

When I started we did a lot by mail. Prospecting and client contact. Also a load of dialing for dollars.

We had modern push button phones with shoulder pads on the handsets. We had the latest reverse directories to call in tight geographic areas. Also we planned our routes with the latest Thomas Guides.

Thomas Guides and rolls of dimes for the pay phones are we were the modern John Hancock Life Insurance man.

Of course, selling Par Whole Life. None of that term garbage that A. L. Williams hack is talking about. That will never catch on. Just like John Hancock had been doing for 125 years and.

No reason to change.
I just miss opening up the white pages they all answered the phone and it wasn't difficult to know who to call: John B and Mary C Jones, Herbert M and Lucille Smith, William A and Winifred Jackson, Cleo G and Esther Sampson.

I just miss opening up the white pages they all answered the phone and it wasn't difficult to know who to call: John B and Mary C Jones, Herbert M and Lucille Smith, William A and Winifred Jackson, Cleo G and Esther Sampson.

Yeah, I used to order phone books from all of the areas I worked. Banks of phone books, reverse directories and Thomas Guides. And shoe boxes of gas station maps.

Times change, we have to as well. My beard used to be black.

So what are the options to keeping making sales now? I'm just getting into the getting licensed but it seems the landscape is going to change for good. Is everyone just going to send post card mail to lists now, to get leads?
Pick up the phone and cold call until you make a sale over the phone. Tweak the presentation as you go. After you make a couple sales outsource the telemarketing.

Generate your own facebook leads. Tweak it until it works. Buy facebook leads if you like but make sure you know how they were generated so you don't pay for garbage.

...I'm just "sheltering in place" at my clients houses watching netlfix and eating corn puffs...

People are sheltering in place for the sake of health.

Coronavirus is changing what we eat: Americans 'craving comfort food'

This reminds me of a recent trip to the grocery store. The cashier loaded the woman's cart up with soda, salty snacks, flavored candy water, and a spray bottle of harsh chemical poison for cleaning. As the woman was walking out the cashier sincerely yelled out "stay healthy!".

Pick up the phone and cold call until you make a sale over the phone. Tweak the presentation as you go. After you make a couple sales outsource the telemarketing.

Generate your own facebook leads. Tweak it until it works. Buy facebook leads if you like but make sure you know how they were generated so you don't pay for garbage.

I've heard alot about Facebook leads but Im not sure what companies provide them. It seems like everyone offers the world with Facebook leads. In the experience of talking to other agents, some companies have a much better offering than others that seem to give bogus leads.

But then again, I guess it comes down to how an agent works a lead from Facebook (or Google for that matter.)

I've heard alot about Facebook leads but Im not sure what companies provide them. It seems like everyone offers the world with Facebook leads. In the experience of talking to other agents, some companies have a much better offering than others that seem to give bogus leads.

But then again, I guess it comes down to how an agent works a lead from Facebook (or Google for that matter.)
If you're so inclined it would probably be best to learn how to generate your own facebook leads. Start with creating a facebook business page.

Back