IMO that has a broker- Dealer for VUL?

If you are going to be in this market set yourself as a RIA and bypass the BD requirement or FINRA. You can sell Nationwide and Ameritas VUL and collect AUM fees on the cash value or just charge an annual retainer fee.
Thanks for the advice. I never knew that was possible. I do not have a 65 or 66 so I can not do RIA at least to my knowledge you need one of those licenses.