Income levels and net worth for FE apps?

Aaron JM

Hi all

It seems every so often I get an interested lead who gets completely spooked when a certain app asks about income and net worth.

These are small FE policies $25k or less.

Isnt that info more necessary for money laundering risk, which a FE does not come close to being useful for?

I want to just skip these questions for FE personally.

Some insurers ask, some don't.

Their underwriting is somewhat strict so they can get some cheap policies sometimes for healthier ones.

I use SofN and if you don't complete the application fully it won't be issued. Can't see why this would be a problem. Most FE leads have a low income and probably don't have a positive net worth so the company expects that. They just want to know they have income so they have the ability to pay the premium.

I use SofN and if you don't complete the application fully it won't be issued. Can't see why this would be a problem. Most FE leads have a low income and probably don't have a positive net worth so the company expects that. They just want to know they have income so they have the ability to pay the premium.

Are you saying that if the proposed insured's income/net worth is negative enough they will reject the application?

Back