• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Independent Agents Wanting Own Team

Anyone have tips for someone trying to build an agency? Especially when you're talking with agents that you know are with a lesser IMO? I'm not one to bash a company, but the differences are so glaring.....

The key for this, is for you to figure out how you can bring something of value to your agents that no one els is offering.

You need to find a strategic advantage.

Anyone have tips for someone trying to build an agency? Especially when you're talking with agents that you know are with a lesser IMO? I'm not one to bash a company, but the differences are so glaring.....

Call me and I will try and give you some pointers.

I agree with a lot that has been said, I started my agency 3 years ago and even though I have hired a lot of agents the fallout is amazing. I have learned first of all to still do a lot of personel production and 2nd of all look for those agents that this is their career, even if you only hire a couple of them a year it will be worth it to you if you treat them well they will stay with you. You need to build your agency on a solid foundation even if it takes you some time to do it.

Back