• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Individual Health Insurance Marketing

WTF is a med supp requiter? Sounds like SPAM to me!!!

He would be violating forum rules if he was stupid enough to come here to recruit. And I can't imagine he's that dumb.

He's actually a requiter. The derivation of that word is actually Turkish and mean's "Look at me. I'm an ***."

If you are going to police the forum you need to have this informaton.

Rick

He would be violating forum rules if he was stupid enough to come here to recruit. And I can't imagine he's that dumb.

He's actually a requiter. The derivation of that word is actually Turkish and mean's "Look at me. I'm an ***."

If you are going to police the forum you need to have this informaton.

Rick

It aint turkish hoss...my wife was born in bagdad... she said it aint turkish... get your damn middle east words correct... or the middle east grammer police will visit your post

Okay I need some advice. I sell for Aetna and I am in Georgia. I received a letter from Aetna stating that they are lowering their commissions to almost 75% less than what I am use to getting due to Obama's new rules. What are you guys doing to stay competitive and keep the doors open?

Okay I need some advice. I sell for Aetna and I am in Georgia. I received a letter from Aetna stating that they are lowering their commissions to almost 75% less than what I am use to getting due to Obama's new rules. What are you guys doing to stay competitive and keep the doors open?

A) Forgetting Aetna Every existed.

B) If you want to continue a focus of Major Med, you must learn a handful of additional products AND be able to place those products without fail. (Like averaging 2-3 policies per client, 1.5 at the lowest) When all of these commission cuts started I had many agents not able to do this who moved completely into med supps or life and some that can do it. We redesigned our entire sales presentation to set up the sale of multiple products such as: Accident, Critical Illness, Life, Disability, dental & vision for the suckers who ask me for it) You can get back to pre-reform comps if you do this well. You can email me if you want some ideas.

Back