• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Individual Health Lead Options

Experienced Agent

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
When buying cold calling list for individual health insurance sales, is it better to purchase a Self Employed list or a Business lisl with 1-4 employees. I'm concerned the self employed list will be limited regarding the DNC limits. Whereas the business list will not have this issue. Suggestions or input?

When buying cold calling list for individual health insurance sales, is it better to purchase a Self Employed list or a Business lisl with 1-4 employees. I'm concerned the self employed list will be limited regarding the DNC limits. Whereas the business list will not have this issue. Suggestions or input?

We've had good luck with 1-9 employee businesses, but I had one guy do well with a self employed list too. It's tough to get many self employed individuals and it's tough to sort accurately (mostly survey data). We picked up 1-3 leads an hour on the small business lists with the script on Free Telemarketing Scripts For Everyone!.

Glad he was able to help you. I'm very glad to have him as a part of my team!

We've had good luck with 1-9 employee businesses, but I had one guy do well with a self employed list too. It's tough to get many self employed individuals and it's tough to sort accurately (mostly survey data). We picked up 1-3 leads an hour on the small business lists with the script on Free Telemarketing Scripts For Everyone!.

Just curious Josh: Is that off a dialer or manual dialing getting 1-3 leads per hour?

Back