Infofree Cell Phone Numbers?

the number of people with phone numbers are starting to get smaller as more people to are going to cell phone lines only. also, since the government is now in the business of giving away cell phones many low income households only have these.

josh we are experiencing a certain percentage of people who have ported their over their landlines, but that is just a coincidence I'm looking to target those numbers which have always been cell numbers and would not show up on a list.

Cell phone numbers are already mixed in with most lists now though. The problem isn't the number of people with phones in the house, its the number of phones that are not on the DNC list.

It used to not be legal to telemarket to cell phones, but that has changed. I get telemarketing calls on my cell all the time. The problem is, people are now adding their cell phones to the DNC list AND even more than their home phone, they tend not to answer it if they don't know who is calling.

I'm not sure you will have sudden success just because you have a list of cell phone numbers. All the rest of the rules still apply from no robocalling to complying with the DNC.

Dan

Wow, ok DHK thanks for being civil. I know a lot of people use Robo Calls

I'm very surprised by the number of folks that still do robo calls.

For what it's worth, your first post on the subject was a touch ominous. The reality is that it's business as usual. You aren't supposed to be making those calls now and this only further reinforces it. That said, because of the buzz it does create the illusion to folks that maybe regular calls are being outlawed as well, so clarification on that point is always helpful.

I'm going to go with good old fashion door knocking, sweat my ass off and get some iced tea while I'm at it!

I didn't want to start a new thread but...

Infofree.. $70 sign up and only 2000 downloads a month.. :no:

Their leads are good for me to call with but damn seems like a big jump from where it was.

Anyone know if a better deal anywhere else?

I didn't want to start a new thread but...

Infofree.. $70 sign up and only 2000 downloads a month.. :no:

Their leads are good for me to call with but damn seems like a big jump from where it was.

Anyone know if a better deal anywhere else?

Salesdialers had or has an add-on service that was/is unlimited data for $40/month IF you were/are subscribed to their dialer. I am not positive if they still offer this service, but as of a few months ago, they did.
Josh, also, made mention that he was going to roll out some kind of unlimited, self generated data service, in the same vein as infofree (when they were good). I do now know any updates on this.

Salesdialers had or has an add-on service that was/is unlimited data for $40/month IF you were/are subscribed to their dialer. I am not positive if they still offer this service, but as of a few months ago, they did.
Josh, also, made mention that he was going to roll out some kind of unlimited, self generated data service, in the same vein as infofree (when they were good). I do now know any updates on this.

Last I looked the unlimited date ( this is from memory) was 4k in downloads the thirst month and 1k each additional month.

Back