Insurance Associates, LLC

eddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
Wisconsin
Has anyone heard of this firm Insurance Associates LLC? I contracted under them and have sold a few policies. I did get a bit of info. from an unknown source that said the company calls your clients months down the line to try to put them in a different product and ultimately "taking your client". If thats the case I sure won't stay with them very long. Any input would be appreciated.

Has anyone heard of this firm Insurance Associates LLC? I contracted under them and have sold a few policies. I did get a bit of info. from an unknown source that said the company calls your clients months down the line to try to put them in a different product and ultimately "taking your client". If thats the case I sure won't stay with them very long. Any input would be appreciated.

Another good reason for keeping in touch with clients. That way if some scumbag tries to roll one of yours, they will probably call you.:bump:

I originally contracted through them for Assurant since I already had some non resident licenses where Assurant is competitive. I am looking to transfer direct asap and thanks to no business for 6 months I can via the regional sales director. I haven't had any problems with them other than being a bit disorganized, but I don't really like the way they do things.

I originally contracted through them for Assurant since I already had some non resident licenses where Assurant is competitive. I am looking to transfer direct asap and thanks to no business for 6 months I can via the regional sales director. I haven't had any problems with them other than being a bit disorganized, but I don't really like the way they do things.

How do you mean? What specifically do you not like?

Back