Insurance Telemarketer Becoming a Agent

No I dont but I know clients have selective memory at time of claim and that is reason enough to sell the product sparingly wouldnt you agree.

Plus keep in mind all a minimed customer remembers is the name of the company that sold it to them if its froma call center. As an independent they remember YOU.

No I dont but I know clients have selective memory at time of claim and that is reason enough to sell the product sparingly wouldnt you agree.

Plus keep in mind all a minimed customer remembers is the name of the company that sold it to them if its froma call center. As an independent they remember YOU.

That is why all calls are recorded for "Quality Assurance and Training Purposes".

That disclaimer does not protect anyone from claims of misrepresentation as an independent it's just about as useless as past results are no indication of future returns.

All I'm saying is that as agents we have the responsibility to sell what is "suitable" for a client based on affordability and need and non med life insurance and mini meds are not always suitable.

Back