• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Insurers Missing from On Exchange Marketplace

jefflange

Super Genius
Ohio
Went on this afternoon to pick a plan for a client in NorthEast Ohio through Medical Mutual of Ohio and all Medical Mutual plans are now missing.

Then I logged into my account to pick a plan which I had not done and Medical Mutual of Ohio is no longer on my list of Companies to choose from.

Is this a problem with the the HealthCare.gov site? Or might Medical Mutual have pulled out all of their plans from the Marketplace here in NE Ohio?

UPDATE- Marketplace told me it may be a error on their end and to call the insurer.
I called Medical Mutual and they had just received a memo that all their plans were pulled from the Marketplace. Not by their doing :skeptical:. They are in the process of getting their plans etc back up on the Ohio Marketplace.

Guy's and Gals. You can't make this crap up...............:twitchy:

Yesterday I had a client that had over 30 choices last week. She wanted to think about it. Now 2 plans show when she goes to choose and her subsidy is showing double. When you do a search for the plans for her area they all show.
This is in Wisconsin.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I saw the same thing in SC yesterday. Didn't go back on today. I called healthcare.gov. They were as helpful as using embers as a nice pack.

Back