Insuricom Vs US Health Advisors Career

SusieQ2 said:
There isn't any way that you can sell the USHealth plans and be truthful with a client. The coverage is limited and EXTREMELY overpriced. Clients could have full comprehensive coverage for much less.

And if you say you are truthful then you are brainwashed!!

Can someone explain how the secure advantage plan with USHealth group is a limited plan!

Suzie Q.............
Yes, you could get covered for much less.....until you start talking about having to meet the deductible before ANYTHING is covered.
Go make some dinner...leave the thinking and the selling to the men.

Johnnymc…………….
Wow!!
While I watching my hubbie make dinner last night I did some thinking and it hurt my teeny, tiny brain really bad but……….

I would rather offer A rated companies than a B- company.

My clients appreciate the fact that I am not captive and can show them the difference in price and plans and then they can make up their mind as to what they want.

Maybe in PA they are priced to make up for all the limitations but not in Texas, just doesn’t make sense at all.

This forum has a lot of great information. So there is probably a reason that the "experienced" agents on this forum do not recommend US Health.

Have a great day, I have to go rest now because I’m exhausted from all the thinking. :SLEEP:

No,
what is not called for is how you guys continually SLAM every company that you're not contracted with. I get so sick of reading all of the crap from most of you.
You're like gypsies who hop from one contract to another with nothing good to say about the one that you left,,,and the new contract is the one thats the best around.
Suzie...what do you actually know about US Health? Have you sold it? Have you replaced it? If you replaced it did you bother to look at what the coverage was...or were you talking out of your butt like most sales people trying to make a sale?

I'll take my steak Medium Rare babe.

Johnny boy, you have to take time to build some credibility. You are doing exactly what you are accusing other of doing. Instead of attacking, just explain your product. Ilooked at us health advisors, i choice another direction.

Johnny

Why would I even want to sell it?

I learned my lesson many years ago not to sell substandard companies. I believe that is especially true now with all the changes due to ACA.

I have replaced it, several times, and it was an easy sale. Never had anybody that had US Health not change once they saw the difference. Plus, in every single case they saved $$$$ and now have much better coverage.

I always do a side by side comparison to show the client what it is compared to BCBS, CIGNA, UHC, Humana, etc. (By the way those are all A rated companies.) Then the client makes up their mind.

I know exactly how they sell, sat in on some of their trainings, and was disgusted by the misinformation that was being disseminated. However, I will admit they do a good job of making it seem like they are the only company that does what is right for the client and of course they pay better commission than other companies, so maybe your judgment is being clouded by $$$. If they are the only health company you write for then you don't know about underwriting, coverage, etc. You're just going on the information you receive from a slighty biased upline, that is of course, unless you are the slightly biased upline.

What I've found on this forum is there are some that just like to stir the pot but most of the time you can figure out who the good agents are and learn from them. Again there is a reason the experienced agents do not recommend US Health.

Please tell us what "good" companies have been unfairly slammed. When several agents are having a problem with a company then there is typically a reason for it other than just slamming a company they are not appointed with.

I'm done.

Johnnymc. I have talked to SusieQ2 on the phone. She has been in the health biz for ever. She knows her stuff. She paid the $90.00, sat through their training only to learn the product is shhhht. NO RX CARD? Just a discount? Their ex NASE/MEGA management, NUFF SAID! Your probably one of them, and your pisssd that your scam has been found out, and you can no longer scam agents into paying $90.00 only to fail because the product sucks major wang, and the premiums are high for the piece of crap it is. Go away.:goofy:

Just to set the record straight. Us health advisors, does not charge for training. They do charge for E&O. And you pay for the dailer, direct. I did have a problem with most of their products. My biggest nightmare, would be selling a bad health policy.

Latest posts

Back