Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

Sti,

Thanks for posting all those job listings on this forum. I didn't know NAA has grown that large since I joined it this year. It looks like it will be huge in another year. :)

dvd493 said:
Sti,

Thanks for posting all those job listings on this forum. I didn't know NAA has grown that large since I joined it this year. It looks like it will be huge in another year. :)

clueless.jpg

Wow, I didn't know NAA was even in the DI writing. Exactly who are they going through anyway?

Thanks for posting all those job listings on this forum. I didn't know NAA has grown that large since I joined it this year. It looks like it will be huge in another year.

I don't think you are getting the idea?

dvd493 said:
Sti,

Classic!!!!

Last time I looked, NAA doesn't provide "jobs". Do you not get it? They will field these calls, give their dog and pony show about how much people make with NAA, sign some up and see who sticks.

It really doesn't matter to NAA. They know that out of 100 interested people, they will sign a few up, get some business out of it and move on to the next sucker. It's just a marketing ploy to get new blood. It doesn't mean they've "grown" that large.

dvd, what flavor is the kool-aid?

dvd493 said:
Sti,

dvd- c'mon man. i'm relatively new to the industry (1 year) and even i can see thru the BS of NAA. do a search on monster.com for "UGA", which is the marketing outfit for MEGA/ NASE, and you will get the same results as NAA. it doesn't mean that they are huge, it means that they are trying to "hire" whoever they can. throw 'em up against the wall, see who sticks. most won't.

the guys on this forum are trying to give you some good advice. they've been in the industry for a long time and are trying to keep you from making the same mistakes they have either done, or have already seen. yes, they are direct, they don't sugar coat it and will sometimes make fun of you for saying something stupid. they are, however, trying to help you. perhaps you should step back and consider their (notice the proper word usage guys) advice. be aware of anyone who is making money off of you. often, they don't have your best interests in mind. look out for #1!

In my fifteen plus years in the insurance business, I've found that if you don't want to independent, there are two types of organizations you can get involved with:

Those that want to make money with you.

Those that want to make money off you.

Choose carefully!

[/u]

moonlightandmargaritas said:
In my fifteen plus years in the insurance business, I've found that if you don't want to independent, there are two types of organizations you can get involved with:

Those that want to make money with you.

Those that want to make money off you.

Choose carefully!

[/u]

Those are the only two types of business out there. NAA has a structure that works. Many have tried and failed but many have tried and made it. Just like any other company only your income is not capped like a regular job. You can sell as many policies as you want to.

dvd493 said:
Many have tried and failed but many have tried and made it. Just like any other company only your income is not capped like a regular job. You can sell as many policies as you want to.

NAAINSURANCEbrainwash.gif

Back