Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

I don't understand why anyone would want to start their own small NAA. The basic premise is just a bunch of hoopla. I've heard much about him (and have gotten way too many CD's in the mail from him)...hopefully it's something better than NAA.

Because you can make money on over-rides giving newbies 60% contracts and charging them $15+ per lead. Then get them hooked on the cd's and other paraphernalia. Why wouldn't you want to do that?

Leads are $25 at NAA at a 55% contract and the entire up-line pays a total of $70. Having outsourced our own direct mail a lead costs about $25 not $70 AND they're not recycled. NAA clearly makes a profit from leads and def destroys more families than they help.

----------

What's really sad about the entire group of them is that the so called "winners" pay back in literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in lead over-ride. So when they're on stage talking about the millions they make from their team they're not saying how much of those millions go back into NAA for the privilege of working there.

----------

Another thing that's constantly quoted is that no one from NAA has ever been successful after leaving NAA.

Another thing that's constantly quoted is that no one from NAA has ever been successful after leaving NAA.[/QUOTE]

What's ironic is that many of their star players that go around acting like they've got the midas touch and believe that nobody else has more money than them but the instant they think about leaving, they end up staying because they don't think they will be able to repeat the success and they won't have any money if they leave. I almost want to feel sorry for them but then I realize how arrogant they can be so then that goes away.

MIM :GEEK::idea:

Back