Is Medicare Advantage the Future?

i know what you meant by mao.
but, specifically who are you referring to?
Anyone that pushes MA over supplements. He'll, I don't know their names. Maybe you. I don't know you so you tell me.

But I'm getting the impression that you're trying to pick a fight. If that's the case then by all means let's get the show on the road.

Senator Warren loves MAPD or..........not

• The group says the government should cut about $100 billion of what it spends annually on the private program.

Some health insurance agents dislike the Medicare Advantage program because they believe that the private plans’ care management efforts were too tough on the enrollees and because they disliked the program marketing enrollees.

Senator Warren loves MAPD or..........not

• The group says the government should cut about $100 billion of what it spends annually on the private program.

Some health insurance agents dislike the Medicare Advantage program because they believe that the private plans’ care management efforts were too tough on the enrollees and because they disliked the program marketing enrollees.
All of this BS is about medicare-for-all. That's where she wants to go.

He means anyone who actually shows clients more then 1 option and lets them choose. I show many more options then the MSO’s do.
I think so too. Pretty sure he's an MSO hack.
Medsupps are great, they make up about 40% of my business. But they ain't right for everybody.
A truly honest agent that has the best interest of their client will show all options and consider all options, even if it means they lose the business.

Anyone that pushes MA over supplements. He'll, I don't know their names. Maybe you. I don't know you so you tell me.

But I'm getting the impression that you're trying to pick a fight. If that's the case then by all means let's get the show on the road.
An agent that recommends MA over medsupp from time to time is not an MAO. An MAO would be someone that pushes it always and only.

If that's the case I agree with you. They are a hack.

Just like the MSOs on this forum.

But who are these MAOs you speak of? I have never met one. Certainly not in this forum.

Back