Is Norvax Down? Check Your Websites...

More than that. By all appearances they are disenfranchising their agents and clients from competing with their website. I've spent the past 48 hours fixing websites and restoring my lead flow, and although I could be wrong, I think they shut down the embedded iframe quote form because I was competing with their website on adwords. There's really no other explanation for the timing and customer service otherwise.

I have been waiting for the call back also. Opened a trouble ticket - no reply. Called and spoke to someone who told me he would escalate the issue and someone would call me within 24 hours. 5 days later still no response.

Been with Norvax since 2006. Have also had concurrent service with Quotit but have preferred Norvax with higher lead conversions from their form for some reason.

Any other options for a quote engine to use in an iframe other than Quotit?

As an FYI, and not defending them mind you, could partially be due to the regulations which all WBE's are required to follow. In particular that during the quoting or enrollment process into an ACA plan via a WBE site the experience must be "unencumbered". CMS defines this as meaning no other insurance products other than ACA plans may be displayed until the enrollment is completed. In short, using iFrames means an agent/agency could display other products or information which are not allowed by CMS during the quoting/enrollment process.

Incredibly, Norvax issue still not resolved. I have removed my "Very Satisfactory" rating and replaced it with "Unsatisfactory" until further notice.

Nice people, but you wonder if they really care about brokers any more.

I will update as the situation changes.

Not sure what you are seeing with Norvax, but my quoting engine in this market only shows the single carrier still paying agents during SEP. All others (off exchange) require paper apps to apply during SEP - no way to electronically view plans. The note from Coventry if I click the "apply" button for Coventry says that you can apply through Healthcare.gov, or call them directly.

Back