Isosorbide

nfl72

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a 60FNT had a stroke in 2010 and has taken Isosorbide every since. No other major issues. Who takes her level? I already have her with UHL, Aetna, SNL Foresters and KSKJ. Looking for 25 to 50 more.

RNA and Trinity . Shocked snl took her . I’ll stack Trinity’s underwriting with anyone . Many times the 3 way call lets people explain what a bad medicines for and they approve it .

Ive gotten plenty issued

Well then you got lucky. It's clearly a decline. Also, if you knew they were on iso and they did get approved, that claim won't be paid if they die in the first 2 years.

Attachments

• RNA Underwriting.pdf
    144.2 KB · Views: 2
That’s not my job . I ask the questions and record the answers and the co’s run the rx check and give me an answer . You really believe Lasix and carvedilol isn’t screaming chf yet many co’s issue it . The client swears no chf .

That’s not my job . I ask the questions and record the answers and the co’s run the rx check and give me an answer . You really believe Lasix and carvedilol isn’t screaming chf yet many co’s issue it . The client swears no chf .

I wouldn't place someone with rna if they were taking lasix and carvidelol because A) I believe they have CHF and don't want rna to take a client on that rightfully doesn't qualify and B) rna declines for that med combo.

Quick question for you. If you have a client who tells you they take Iso (regardless of the reason), do you still try to place them with rna?

ftr the policy with SNL I wrote, 4 years a go, was graded not level. The rest were level. Family Benefit lists Isosorbide as a decline.

Now for a slight twist to the application. The lady is pretty sharp and she stated she has been on Isosorbide since 2010 when she had a stroke, her one and only stroke. She spoke with her Dr. yesterday and she asked him why she was taking it. He said he didn't realize she was even taking it and took her off of it.

I was taking Lasix at one time and have never had CHF.. It was being used to control HBP..

Latest posts

Back