It Does Not Look Good for Agents Selling Medicare Supplements.

Re: It Does Not Look Good for Agents Selling Medicare Supplements

I was at that game too. That was John Wall's first game and his introduction to the college world. He hit the game winning shot in his first ever D-1 game.

Mark Coury now plays for Cornell and is a former UK player. I would be all for Cornell if they weren't playing my Cats.
Go Orange ! :yes:

S.U. will be the champions when all is said and done !

Go Orange ! :yes:

S.U. will be the champions when all is said and done !

Nice thought, but ain't a-gonna happen.

All in all, though, these kids are playing great!

Wall is fantastic. I hope he stays for another year. It would be in his (and UK's) best interest.

I wish he would stay, but, he's gone. He will be the number 1 pick this year. He can't improve on that with another year or two of college. We are just enjoying him while he's here.

Wall is good..... but they better have their "A" game when they play Cornell. They might be a twelve seed, but they are as good as any team in the country right now. If Kentucky can get by them, it will start to become interesting ! Go Orange !

Wait a minute, I think that you are quoting somebody....that's right: Chicken Little!!!:yes:

Exactly! The sky is not falling nor is it going to. Med Supps are unique unto themselves and are not going to be effected.

I'm looking at the sky over Missouri and it is still where it is suppose to be. However, for those who believe it is falling I suggest that the leave the Med Supp market immediately. Especially if they live in Missouri. :D

The sky is not falling yet, but it could. No one really knows if medsupps are included or not. Its all speculation at this point Im still working and selling them, and when Jan 1 2011 rules around we will see what happens.
After that the world will end in 2012 anyway.....

Back