• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

It's Time...

I've said it before and I will continue to say it: @LostDollar knows more about medicare, medicare supplements, and medicare advantage that 98% of the boobs licensed to sell this stuff I come across in the field and on facebook. I'm licensed to sell the stuff (I don't) and he is certainly far more knowledgeable than me.

What ought to come to a halt is all you insecure licensed types who are intimidated by LD's awesome knowledge of the medicare business.

You truly have s**t for brains-I have hundreds of Medicare clients with >95% persistency and you claim that I am insecure and intimidated?

Wow, what a dummy you are.

I've said it before and I will continue to say it: @LostDollar knows more about medicare, medicare supplements, and medicare advantage that 98% of the boobs licensed to sell this stuff I come across in the field and on facebook. I'm licensed to sell the stuff (I don't) and he is certainly far more knowledgeable than me.

What ought to come to a halt is all you insecure licensed types who are intimidated by LD's awesome knowledge of the medicare business.

Ha Ha he he: He said boobs.

I agree. I don't understand people leaving the forum when they can just put whoever they want on ignore. There is no one on this forum that could piss me off enough to decide that I wasn't going to come here anymore. I don't let people own me like that.

It's not a matter of 'being owned' or anything else-I have no interest in participating when a non-licensed person with no life relentlessly trolls trying to prove he knows more than those of us who actually make a living doing this and put our butts on the line every day.

That's my decision, last time I checked it's a free country, isn't it? All they need to do if they want a non-agent troll continuing to take shots at other agents with his mostly inaccurate bs is delete my account, that would tell me everything I need to know.

It's so funny, I post the facts about the forum rules and all most of you can say (other than mindless bs) is that I should put someone on Ignore.

Just go look at the list of agents who no longer post on the Forums, particularly on the Medicare threads, and the reasons why they have stopped, maybe you will learn something.

Let the non-agent get a license, if the 98% ignorant boobs can get one why can't he?

As for me, I have my book of business, I don't need more clients, I don't recruit, I don't sell leads, don't do anything that has any remote value in posting here other than sharing information and experience. I walked away for 2+ years and can easily do so again but it would be far better to see the mods actually enforce their rules.

As for me, I have my book of business, I don't need more clients, I don't recruit, I don't sell leads, don't do anything that has any remote value in posting here other than sharing information and experience. I walked away for 2+ years and can easily do so again but it would be far better to see the mods actually enforce their rules.

I am not a medicare agent.

I have two people, I think, on ignoring. Not because they made me angry or disagreed with me. Because they irritated me. One of those was mostly from the stupid color fonts.

I do not recruit, buy or use leads, nor am I looking for a new IMO. However, I gain value from this forum. Much more than I contribute. If I choose to leave, I will just leave like so many before. But no one pushes me out.

It's so funny, I post the facts about the forum rules and all most of you can say (other than mindless bs) is that I should put someone on Ignore.

Just go look at the list of agents who no longer post on the Forums, particularly on the Medicare threads, and the reasons why they have stopped, maybe you will learn something.

Let the non-agent get a license, if the 98% ignorant boobs can get one why can't he?

There is no where in those rules that it says a non agent cannot participate. In fact, right after one of your highlighted passages it states "professional in related fields".. That would be non agents. There is a whole section on the forum directed to consumers so Sam must welcome their participation.

Back