I've Been Replaced?

Full first day coverage preferred rating. In force for about two months probably redirecting my plan for tomorrow to go see this person in person.

let us know how it turns out. I believe the person above is correct, likely it is a case of someone using scare tactics on your client.

more than likely somebody came in behind you and when they saw it was a Foresters product, they brought up the certificate/ policy issue. And they probably told them about the state guaranty fund not honoring certificates.

They put the fear of god in them.

That is illegal and not even needed if you know what you are doing when replacing a Foresters, good try.

----------

let us know how it turns out. I believe the person above is correct, likely it is a case of someone using scare tactics on your client.

Scare tactic on what NFL said yes...but it could be a legit way of replacing that carrier without using that tactic. There are other ways with a fraternal....but Ill never tell LOL, cmon Jacobtn, you know what Im talking about...just dont post it in public. ;)

I am going by memory but it seems like somewhere towards the end of the policy it states they can and will raise the payments if reserves become too low.

You could also call their 1 800 number in front of the client and just sit there on hold for about 15 minutes, that can be a real turn off. Or maybe just going through the 25 minute PHI would be enough.

Not sure what else might be out there as a good way to replace a Foresters Certificate. I am all ears though!

I am going by memory but it seems like somewhere towards the end of the policy it states they can and will raise the payments if reserves become too low.

You could also call their 1 800 number in front of the client and just sit there on hold for about 15 minutes, that can be a real turn off. Or maybe just going through the 25 minute PHI would be enough.

Not sure what else might be out there as a good way to replace a Foresters Certificate. I am all ears though!

Ive never had that happen, but you are on the right track:yes:

Scare tactics, maybe. Based on facts or myth?

I had a bozo tried to replace a GUL with a fraternal. He told my client that I had sold them a "fake Whole Life" and that if he was a day late the company would cancel his policy. Of course I picked him apart but I am sure he is still out there lying to people.

If I lose to competition, cool. To morons? Nope!

Client in question wouldn't talk to me today when I showed up in person so good luck to the other agent lady isn't even competent enough to understand how to leave money in the bank without being handheld every month.

Client in question wouldn't talk to me today when I showed up in person so good luck to the other agent lady isn't even competent enough to understand how to leave money in the bank without being handheld every month.

Did you have knowledge of that before you wrote her? :skeptical:l

Hey Baseball, get a little creative and get the info from her on what she signed up for this time. Have another agent friend of yours call her out of the blue, and pick her brain.

One of the problems with writing challenged people is they mess up their banking all the time and you can spend more time chasing them down than they are worth. I notice the problem policies are very often small monthly premiums that are not worth the time, in the long run.

gl

I tried to find out who stole the business. When creative with something like "my regional manager need me to report back what option you picked."

But whoever stole my business good luck with the phone calls and I sure hope you wrote her a smaller premium so your charger back isn't as big as mine.

I tried to find out who stole the business. When creative with something like "my regional manager need me to report back what option you picked."

But whoever stole my business good luck with the phone calls and I sure hope you wrote her a smaller premium so your charger back isn't as big as mine.

The other guy did not do a replacement form? Seems that could be cause for a recision. I would cause the other guy grief simply because I am flawed like that. On the other hand not sure how hard I would fight to get her back.

Back