• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Ivy League Wealth Secrets

We are new to the forums. We hope to add value. My practice and my book are dedicated to sharing best practices in the indusrty, and promoting financial awarteness and fiscal literacy. I am a Graduate of the Wharton School of Business and a 15 yr veteran of the financial services industry.

Author of Ivy League Wealth Secrets

Last edited:
We are excited to join the forums. Our practice is dedicated to promoting financial awareness and promoting fiscal literacy.

We hope to learn from you all.

Respectfully,
Keith Soltis
Author of Ivy League Wealth Secrets

Last edited:
Very long advertisement, especially for a 1st post.

Rick

Rick,
I have been training agents for over a decade. Most of them still approach the business as product peddlers. I was trying to let them know the importance of process over product selling. Few companies do a good job of communicating this value prop. Just trying to help. I think the book can help agents stay in our business. I apoligize for any offense.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm going with LEAP or Missed Fortune. Keith, which is it?

Neither. Just 15 years of experience, ideas from my peers, and the combined knowledge that my brother and I obtained form our professors at Harvard and Wharton Business.

I read missed fortune years ago, and remember it being focused more on real estate strategies and indexed life insurance... ours is more of a how to & selection criteria for financial professionals.
Ivy League wealth secrets? Why not just ask Obama?

Agreed. I'll keep the politics out of the forums, but i think we are all opposed to confiscation of any of our wealth. Let's hope that the guys in Washington can get it right.

Last edited:
Keith, you are definitely a salesman, I can't talk that much, much less write that much. Anyhow welcome.

Thanks Buddy. Glad to be here.
I'll take LEAP for $500 please.

Haha, leap is a software program. and I think it costs about $500 a month. This is a book on financial literacy and it is under $20. Check it out. Agents are closing business with it.
I'll take LEAP for $500 please.

Haha, leap is a software program. and I think it costs about $500 a month. This is a book on financial literacy and it is under $20. Check it out. Agents are closing business with it.

Last edited:
Back