Just Opened a New Satellite Office Need Help!

Try a banner with exactly "Free Insurance.."

When curiosity seekers come inside you can work up a "free insurance analysis" of their current situation.;)

Get a banner that reads:

Guaranteed Lower Premium or Win a Free $50.00 Visa Gift Card

:idea:

If you use my idea send me a gift card.

This is something I was going to go over with my agents in one of our weekly sales meetings, I will share it here as it applies to your question.

You may want to go outside of your location to attract customers.

1: Do a live seminar either in office (if you have the room) or at a nearby location, with either free lunch or coffee and cake (or have hot babes serve up shrimp lol) and educate consumers on the current state of whatever insurance you offer, this will brand you as an expert and someone to "go to" now or later, if and when the need arises.

2: Place ads in local papers that say "mention this ad or bring this add . . . "

3: Flyers in parking lots that say "bring this flyer in for . . ."

4: Local mailers offering a free consultation with this postcard.

Saying to "bring this in" will allow you to track which method will return you a better response.

PS: You should have had this plan in place before opening the office

;)
I just opened a satellite agency in a pretty busy area, but am not getting the walk ins I was expecting. Any ideas on how to get more people to come in? Just trying to get some different perspectives and ideas. Thanks in advance

If you went into this business with "walkins" being your big marketing plan...you need to exit this business as soon as possible.

Can you enlighten all of us to the specific laws for each state please?

Interesting that he advocates putting flyers on cars in parking lots. Can you say "illegal?"

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Not back, just needed to look into posts on my offer, then got curious as to what has been going on.

Touring is alway good LOL

OMG, Rob is back. How did your world wide rock band tour do, Rob?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back