• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Kemper Senior Solutions

I prefer Kemper simply because ease of use if you use their telesales process... it is a five minute paperless phone call and you are done!!!

not a huge fan of writing any GI but sometimes those darn Oxygen tanks there and you got no other choices...

I can write a gerber app in 5 minutes and give the client 2x the coverage or half the premium.

I can write a gerber app in 5 minutes and give the client 2x the coverage or half the premium.

My guys don't write with them so I don't know much about gerber... i have heard good things about the product but that carrier is partnered with a company that recruits downlines so most agencies stay away from that.

I prefer Kemper simply because ease of use if you use their telesales process... it is a five minute paperless phone call and you are done!!!

not a huge fan of writing any GI but sometimes those darn Oxygen tanks there and you got no other choices...

Id write any GI other than Kemper, they have crappy agent support, crappy service and stupid staff. Get two different answers to the same question and never get a call back, Gerber has been light years ahead for agent service, and kemper has screwed up more than once on commissions. Just saying, if an agent wants them thats fine, caveat emptor.

Way more commission than Gerber. I mean if you want to get them the lowest price just refer them to MOO.

Oh ok so very close to same commission. I'll keep writing gerber.

----------

Plus with bronze you have to write 75% of their other plans.

Yes you have to write 75% of their other plans but given the renewals of Settlers its not even close on commission.

Back