Lead Heroes still good?

hiddenoscar

Haven’t seen anything lately about them or Glen. I know they’re TM, but $35 a lead seems a little steep. I plan on trying out 10 of them to see where that goes, but thinking DM might be a better investment

Haven’t seen anything lately about them or Glen. I know they’re TM, but $35 a lead seems a little steep. I plan on trying out 10 of them to see where that goes, but thinking DM might be a better investment

I know many who have personally used and they were very disappointed . Also his prices are outrageous . If anything try when he has a sale. You doing for fe or Medicare . Dm shelf life a good yr that’s why i like

I know many who have personally used and they were very disappointed . Also his prices are outrageous . If anything try when he has a sale. You doing for fe or Medicare . Dm shelf life a good yr that’s why i like
I tried them a couple of times a few years ago. Wasn't impressed.

how do LH get away with $40 price though is there something he is going to higher quality?

is there really any dif between LH and other vendors?

If you are selling face to face, why would you screw around with anything other than direct mail? It’s definitely the best lead source for selling face to face. At least for FE.

I think Glen is an honest guy and won’t rip you off (many if not most lead vendors are absolute crooks) but I’ve never heard great reviews from agents running those leads. Again I’m talking about for FE. They might be fantastic for term by phone or Medicare or something I don’t pay as much attention to.

Back