Leads, Leads, Leads ?

American Producer

Just a little insight on me: I started working for a broker in NJ in October this year. I have been hitting the phones day in/day out...it's just me and my boss for now. We have been writing mostly personal lines, few commercial. Although we have been writing policies...the more the better...I'm certain you will agree. My question is...which lead generating company has the best proven track record? I've heard of Hometown quotes....legit?

leads are temporary shots in the arm....you need to build referrals otherwise you'll jump in front of a speeding train after 2-3 years of working leads.

leads are temporary shots in the arm....you need to build referrals otherwise you'll jump in front of a speeding train after 2-3 years of working leads.
Easier said than done when you first starting out... I'm using allwebleads and it keeps me working but besides cold calling and trying to work with mortgage companies I don't know what else to do

Get some lead list, 5-10% of the people will have some pain. They will be more open to conversation and what you are offering. Also try some D2D, LinkedIn and Meetup. I am plenty busy and writing business.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Latest posts

Back