Leads/objections

lol . How many fe agents making $1200 a policy will come back to a house 48 hrs later for a paltry $150 for 7-1 effective date ? They ain’t wasting their time unless their going to be in the area . Maybe most of the fex agents look at it as a side business . I looked at it as building a long term residual freight train . To each his own .
I teach agents to ignore fyc on Medicare and only count their active book of business. FYC, HRA and marketing money are a bonus. It's not why you are there.

The agents that worry about fyc don't write. I absolutely have those agents. 350k FE producers that have 50 active Medicare clients in 3 years. The ones that recognize the power of renewals are putting up a couple hundred a year. As a side business. Mostly because, yes, they are going to be in the area anyway. I also teach my agents to deliver policies and to touch their existing book regularly.

This isn't revolutionary. I'm pretty sure this is what everyone who teaches Medicare ever has been teaching. But, I only work with FE agents, and try to get them to see the possibilities.

lol . How many fe agents making $1200 a policy will come back to a house 48 hrs later for a paltry $150 for 7-1 effective date ? They ain’t wasting their time unless their going to be in the area . Maybe most of the fex agents look at it as a side business . I looked at it as building a long term residual freight train . To each his own .
You are too worried about commissions. FexAgents, worry about activity and writing apps. The commissions work their selves out.

You are too worried about commissions. FexAgents, worry about activity and writing apps. The commissions work their selves out.

Believe me I don’t even think about commissions .I have unlimited leads and activity due to my monster production . They cost me zero . I do this because I have a drive to help the masses . I get to use my brain to fig out how to help people and solve problems . Medicare is years of learning and 1000’s of hrs . I’m selling nothing . I’m educating people and changing lives wether it’s a food card , more dental , lower copays or lower rx . And my passion rubs off on people to the tune of 10 plus referrals month in month out . Even though I knocked it out of the park with fe it was just a job for me . This drives me . But of course the long term renewals are what got me involved . But that requires a love for what you do to get there .

Believe me I don’t even think about commissions .I have unlimited leads and activity due to my monster production . They cost me zero . I do this because I have a drive to help the masses . I get to use my brain to fig out how to help people and solve problems . Medicare is years of learning and 1000’s of hrs . I’m selling nothing . I’m educating people and changing lives wether it’s a food card , more dental , lower copays or lower rx . And my passion rubs off on people to the tune of 10 plus referrals month in month out . Even though I knocked it out of the park with fe it was just a job for me . This drives me . But of course the long term renewals are what got me involved . But that requires a love for what you do to get there .

Anyone with half a brain can tell you're full of shit. 1000s of hours to learn Medicare? Maybe for you. Medicare isn't that damn complicated.

You must be a slow learner. Back when I started selling it I didn't know a single other agent doing it. And there was no insurance forum. Or insurance groups. I had to self learn from the Medicare books from the government. And it was a little complicated in the beginning but it sure didn't take 1,000 hours.
Why'd you wait so long to jump in? There have always been agents here on the forum saying what a great market it was for agents.

Anyone with half a brain can tell you're full of shit. 1000s of hours to learn Medicare? Maybe for you. Medicare isn't that damn complicated.

You’re crazy to master every single area takes 1000’s of hrs of many yrs .By that i don’t mean all studying . I meaning talking with my agent friends running 100’s of ideas monthly . I got 5 co’s and 50 plans I’ve memorized every single benefit . I go in any house and in seconds i know how I’m replacing it . I’ve mastered every sep to write anyone yr round . I’ve mastered social security benefits , rx vendors , dentists ,dr’s . I’ve mastered marketing .words on the cards . Thats why I’m one of the top in the country . Let me

You must be a slow learner. Back when I started selling it I didn't know a single other agent doing it. And there was no insurance forum. Or insurance groups. I had to self learn from the Medicare books from the government. And it was a little complicated in the beginning but it sure didn't take 1,000 hours.
Why'd you wait so long to jump in? There have always been agents here on the forum saying what a great market it was for agents.

1000’s of hrs i don’t mean just studying . Everything from talking 30 hrs a month with agents brainstorming to watching literally a 1000 you tube videos . I resisted for yrs as i thought was too complicated . Fe was mechanical and easy to learn and execute . Robotic is the term

You’re crazy to master every single area takes 1000’s of hrs of many yrs .By that i don’t mean all studying . I meaning talking with my agent friends running 100’s of ideas monthly . I got 5 co’s and 50 plans I’ve memorized every single benefit . I go in any house and in seconds i know how I’m replacing it . I’ve mastered every sep to write anyone yr round . I’ve mastered social security benefits , rx vendors , dentists ,dr’s . I’ve mastered marketing .words on the cards . Thats why I’m one of the top in the country . Let me
I get where you are coming from

People get wrapped up in the Medicare 101 of it all and what an uphill climb it is to learn the language they forget that the real work starts after all that with learning you local area by heart. Knowing the benefits of the various plans (and if you work in multiple regions is even harder) dental networks, quirks of rx fills, state specific programs, social security, there is a lot there to be studied if a person is serious.

We're all very impressed :no:

[looks up, left... Checks the lights... Makes sure it's still the Senior forum.... Reads the sign - That's what the sign say. Sniffs... But it smells like the FE forum]

Back