Leads360 or Any Other Dialer

Hello CSmith,
We actually have a few different platforms and pricing options, depending on the needs and business model of your agency. I'm confident our solution is an optimal fit for what you're asking. Our agents using our Dial IQ Suite have found an increase of 66% in contact ratios and 79% increase in conversions. We even did a case study on a State Farm agent using our system whom became #1 in new auto polices within 120 days.

These studies can be found on our website. Also, not trying to be desperate, just helpful! Thanks!

Last edited:
Yeah so you might as well just use a lead manager where you don't have to pay per seat. Might as well just use a lead manager that doesn't have any contracts. Might as well just use a lead manager that integrates a list dialer, e-mail drips, and all the other tools you need to write policies. Obviously that's not leads 360.

Hello CSmith,
We actually have a few different platforms and pricing options, depending on the needs and business model of your agency. I'm confident our solution is an optimal fit for what you're asking. Our agents using our Dial IQ Suite have found an increase of 66% in contact ratios and 79% increase in conversions. We even did a case study on a State Farm agent using our system whom became #1 in new auto polices within 120 days.

These studies can be found on our website. Also, not trying to be desperate, just helpful! Thanks!

Personal Testimony.
I came back from LeadsCon/Vegas in March 2010 & told my company we were getting Leads360 for our Sales dept. We had tried to build our own system & it was failing:( I was blown away by the demo I saw in Vegas. My company has now used Leads360 for over 2 years. It works Great & my Sales manager loves all the functionality & ability to see/control what is going on in our sales department. As the head of my IT department likes to say: why build it when you can buy an excellent solution off the shelf!

As to the auto dialer: we are not high volume enough to make good use of that so we have not tried it. I'm aware of it, I think it works quite well from talking to several of our agents that use it, but no personal experience. Nor do I know if the cost is high/low or whatever.

One thing I do know. It works Great & the Leads360 folks are excellent to work with. A company with Integrity IMHO.

Last edited:
LeadsGoCold, that's actually EXACTLY what we do. Bob, thanks for the recommendation. Again, Csmith, if you're interested in discussing our solution further and seeing if we could potentially good fit for your agency, don't hesitate to call me!

LeadsGoCold, that's actually EXACTLY what we do. Bob, thanks for the recommendation. Again, Csmith, if you're interested in discussing our solution further and seeing if we could potentially good fit for your agency, don't hesitate to call me!

IMO it's best to try a company that doesn't lock you into a contract first because once you're signed on the line you're stuck. If that company can't meet your needs THEN you go to the company that requires a long term commitment.

In my opinion, you're EXACTLY right, LeadsGoCold, which is why were able to extend 30 day trials of our services. :)

Well, I think that 6,000 companies and over 20k, users would like to disagree with you. I'm not sure what I did to offend you, LeadsGoCold, but I don't think you need to resort to insults. I don't think these forums are to provide derogatory posts between users.

Well, I think that 6,000 companies and over 20k, users would like to disagree with you. I'm not sure what I did to offend you, LeadsGoCold, but I don't think you need to resort to insults. I don't think these forums are to provide derogatory posts between users.

They're also not supposed to be used to tout your own products which is why I kept getting in trouble with my first few posts on here. But for some reason the rules don't apply to Mr. Leads 360 here?

I'm not taking sides, but this forum is a place to provide derogatory posts between users and it happens frequently.

Back