LegalShield Has Made Some Changes.

Cornelius

Guru
1000 Post Club
How many agents during your fact finding find out your potential clients don't have a Will or have beneficiary designations questions. What do you do? Tell them to consult with an Attorney or direct them to an online source? Do your clients ever ask about Identity Theft?

LegalShield has made some changes that has made it real easy for you to help your potential clients get their legal questions answered for a small monthly fee.
The memberships have no underwriting. You can build residual income. Advanced commissions option. Daily pay per direct deposit. A no cost website that will allow you to sign people up for a family membership (small business capability coming soon). Ability to market in the US and provinces of Canada.

For those who are seriously interested in the potential of adding an extra income stream contact me and I will email you a sample family contract contract, a commission schedule, and a video that explains commissions.

If recruiting is an issue we have a program for insurance agents but I will say this once you see how easy the program has become if you know anyone who needs extra income they should at least know about what LegalShield has to offer.

So take an open minded look at what LegalShield has to offer and give it a try. In most instances currently it just cost you an initial $149.00 (some states require licensing which in many cases is just another fee and paperwork) to get started. Just add another potential income stream.

Send me a PM or an email [email protected] and let me get you the information. Let me know which state you are in to see if your in a licensed state and what are the licensing requirements.

Envision the potential of lifetime residuals. Consider LegalShield as an add on product.

Latest posts

Back