Legendary Agent Audio Interview with John Dugger (aka JDEASY)

Question for JD (might be in the interview but I haven't had the time to listen to the entire thing just yet): You set your own appointments right? And you do a lot of volume, so it's logical to assume you have a healthy amount of leads to work every week. Not sure if they are all DM or a mix of DM and TM, but your range is between 35-45 I'd guess. My question is about your appointment setting schedule. When do you find the time to set the appointments? I can see you calling on Sunday maybe to get Monday full and possibly Tuesday, but when you're actually working when are you finding time to set appointments for the rest of the week? Thanks for any info!

JD just wants 15 leads a week. He gets 20 some weeks so his inventory doesn't get to big. But most weeks just 15.

Question for JD (might be in the interview but I haven't had the time to listen to the entire thing just yet):

You set your own appointments right? And you do a lot of volume, so it's logical to assume you have a healthy amount of leads to work every week. Not sure if they are all DM or a mix of DM and TM, but your range is between 35-45 I'd guess.

My question is about your appointment setting schedule. When do you find the time to set the appointments? I can see you calling on Sunday maybe to get Monday full and possibly Tuesday, but when you're actually working when are you finding time to set appointments for the rest of the week?

Thanks for any info!

I really only want 10 leads per week but I was getting a few more some weeks. Since I've been working the RGI leads for the last 2 months or so it's been 15 a week but as newby said, sometimes they send 20.

My normal schedule is to be in the field on Tues and Thurs. Set my Tues on Mon and my Thurs on Wed.

When I was using only the E64's it was hard to do that because they didn't come in by the same county every week. So on Mon and Wed after setting the next day's appointments I would go DK the E64's without phone numbers.

The RGI leads come in by county so I'm slowing getting back to a schedule I like to work.

Like today, once I get tomorrow scheduled I'm going to do a little service work this afternoon and go see a lady on a referral that's way outside of where I'll be tomorrow.

I'm getting back to more of a schedule like I worked while at EFES.

Up until May I probably averaged 12 leads a week. Since then it's probably 16 or 17 a week average.

Latest posts

Back